Browse listings of Member users here at OneBBW that are tagged with Divorced. Talking to other members that have similar interests is a pefect way to find things to do once you are dating. Create a Free Account to Go out Today!
49 yo mixed race biker type, have some tats and piercings,love hard heavy music, but listen to most anything. Enjoy cooking and movies
5'4" Plus size Beauty. Christian Woman seeking her King. No time for games. Straight forward, Funny, Loyal, Faithful,Loving,and nurturing Woman will love the right Man Unconditionally. Someone who accept me for me, Just as i will them. wanting marriage
Hate this part of describing myself in writing, so here we go but forgive me if I ramble. I'm curious by nature (both good and bad habit). You can say I'm both introvert and extrovert, semi quiet, observant, brutally honest, virtuous, family oriented, goofy, sometimes weird in a good way. Though...
I'm quiet & reserved but once I open up, watch out. I love to make ppl laugh & I'm willing to do anything to put a smile on her face. I love my job because I get to see different places everyday & the ppl are awesome I meet. I'm a homebody 95% of the time. The other 5% is split between dining...